Hodroxycut Max for Women

Options
Has anyone tried taking this medicine? If you have how was your experience?

Replies

• ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf
    ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ***bump
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Not a medicine, and it does as the name says, it causes you to shed water weight. Not a long term fix, doesn't magically burn fat, not recommended.

TDEE-20% FTW.

Rigger
  • faykerans
    faykerans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and it didn't make any difference to my weight loss. I'd say it woke me up a bit but only comparable to a strong coffee which is much cheaper and probably better for you!
    I had the one that costs around £22 from Boots, I know there are stronger types but I wouldn't buy it again.
    Ive also tried Roxylean and oxyelite pro but they didnt really help me loseweight, they just made me jittery and kept me up all night. Not worth it!

Hope this helps!
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Take your money and set it on fire.. cause there is no magic pill..
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    I do take a stimulant-free fat burner which has CLA / Garcinia Cambogia / Raspberry Keytones & L-Carnitine in it. No jitters, racing heart or any of that garbage and it gives me a nice sustained energy level throughout the day. Never had any experience with Hydroxycut, would rather not take that brand after all the horrible reviews & reports its received over the years.

But I do not rely on this at all. I track my numbers and workout hard. Have I seen beyond average results? No. I've lost on average .8-1.4 lbs a week and some weeks I've been stalled (started January 1st). My arms have a bit more definition and I've lost fat around my waist but who's to say that the stim-free fat burner has helped in anyway, I accredit my weight loss 99.9% to my diet & exercise.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Magic pills don't work. Eating right and exercising does.