Anyone need help

Options
Anyone else fusterated with the people and groups out there that want to help you in your fitness weight loss jorney and they want your money or products to help you and/or do theres somehow ended up costing you in somje form or another? Well I am and have done some thinking I love helping people and want to see them reach there goals so if any need help pls post on here or email me

Amanda

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    It's easy to avoid people like that.

For $29.99 I can tell you how ...
  • spriyada
    spriyada Posts: 1
    Options
    #sullus ....hahahaha I love the $29.99 deal you have going on :)

#BeautyBeast20 I know what you mean. My biggest thing is staying motivated. Every time I log what I eat, I see that I loose weight. But then I get happy about loosing some weight and fall back into the bad habits again. It's such a horrible cycle. I haven't been to the gym in over a week...so my goal today is to make it to the gym.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    /bump
  • BeautyBeast2013
    Options
    /bump
  • rjhaughton
    rjhaughton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just feel like its a never ending cycle. I need to exercise badly but I have no motivation.
  • dlewi101
    dlewi101 Posts: 5
    Options
    do you have any recipes or tips from your weightloss journey that you are willing to share
  • dlewi101
    Options
    #sullus how long did it take you to lose your weight im trying to lose around 90 lbs do you have any tips
  • BeautyBeast2013
    Options
    dlew have lots will send you an email with some tips and

rjhaughton I know the felling will help you with that as well
  • JustThoughts
    Options
    i just want to learn to eat clean
  • BeautyBeast2013
    Options
    Just got some info that may help if you would like
  • dlewi101
    Options
    yes please my email is dlewi101@gmail.com
  • dlewi101
    Options
    i just want to learn to eat clean

^^^ yes me too
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I bet you do.
    Hi MFP,

I am Amanda 30 and need to lose bout 30 pounds.My coach from BeachBody sent me here to help me do my food and workouts.I am looking for friends and support to help me thru this walk feel free to add me

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1131850-new
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

I bet you do.
    Hi MFP,

I am Amanda 30 and need to lose bout 30 pounds.My coach from BeachBody sent me here to help me do my food and workouts.I am looking for friends and support to help me thru this walk feel free to add me

was wondering when this would surface.

dont give her your email addresses, people.

OP just post your vast wisdom here so we can ALL benefit together on our "jorney"
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I bet you do.
    Hi MFP,

Oh snap
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I bet you do.
    Hi MFP,

was wondering when this would surface.

dont give her your email addresses, people.

OP just post your vast wisdom here so we can ALL benefit together on our "jorney"

Agree. If you genuinely just want to help then share your information for all to see.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    Options
    I meant message sorry for the confussion
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I meant message sorry for the confussion

I can assure you that there is ZERO confusion on what's actually going on here.

...and just so you know, *still* against the Community Guidelines (all hail).

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I am definitely fusterated.
  • AprilSc
    AprilSc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm really happy that I've lost 10 lbs now since Jan. 1 using MFP, but I really am just feeling kinda tired of dieting. I'd like to lose at least 4 more lbs. I am a yo-yo dieter. I can usually lose weight, but then always gain it back. This time I let it get more out of control than I ever have. Usually I've lost the weight I want to within 6 weeks, so now that it's been about 10 weeks, I'm feeling done. I'm so afraid I'll just start eating whatever I want again and my weight will go right back up. Can you use this site to maintain, too? That's always been my biggest problem.