Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    in
  • Lina_Loo_15
    Options
    My team isn't in the tourney. I have MSU winning it.

I call upset alert on that.
  • Lina_Loo_15
    Options
    As a die-hard UK fan I have to say that the Shockers should be prepared to be SHOCKED in the 2nd round. Kentucky is on a definate up swing. They are FINALLY starting to play as a team and could really make some noise in the next two weeks! That being said the Midwest Bracket is by far the toughest one!

Definitely the most difficult. Ky, Lou, Mich, AND Wichita? I can't believe they put us in the same bracket with Louisville.

UK is definitely peaking at the right time. If WCS would just be consistent!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    As a die-hard UK fan I have to say that the Shockers should be prepared to be SHOCKED in the 2nd round. Kentucky is on a definate up swing. They are FINALLY starting to play as a team and could really make some noise in the next two weeks! That being said the Midwest Bracket is by far the toughest one!

Definitely the most difficult. Ky, Lou, Mich, AND Wichita? I can't believe they put us in the same bracket with Louisville.

I'd give anything to have Patterson or Cousins right now. Oh well, go CATS! <3
  • Lina_Loo_15
    Options

I'd give anything to have Patterson or Cousins right now. Oh well, go CATS! <3

Sigh..Patrick Patterson..one of my all time favs! Doron Lamb and Darius Miller, too.
  • djtj14
    djtj14 Posts: 20
    Options

lmao......losing to UF is now what UK considers peaking! Oh, they only lost by one.
  • bd0027
    Options

lmao......losing to UF is now what UK considers peaking! Oh, they only lost by one.

As you mentioned previously, your team isn't even in the tourney so please hush. :flowerforyou:

ETA: Florida is playing great ball right now. Considering we only lost by 1 to one of the best teams in the nation shows that UK is improving.

Go CATS! <3
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS

Today is a good day! First really day of the Tournament. Work productivity drops drastically all over the country!

I think maybe the fact that UK is playing better and playing more like a team is starting to show across. Several of the so called "experts" have UK going at least to the Sweet 16 for a match up with Tricky Ricky and the Cards.

That being said I believe that UK HAS to be consistant from the outside to take pressure off of Randle and WCS.
  • SINCLL0007
    Options
    Well - The Prez says it will be a MSU-Louisville Final. That's gonna leave a bunch of people real unhappy - unless you're from MSU or Louisville areas.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    My final four: Florida - Michigan State - Arizona - Louisville

Final - Florida vs. Arizona
  • neutralmilkhotel83
    Options
    i have Alabama going all the way to the Superbowl.

Am I doing this right?
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    i have Alabama going all the way to the Superbowl.

Am I doing this right?

I've never known a milk ho that was neutral.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    my final four ended up:

florida
    michigan st
    creighton
    wichita st.

florida & creighton in my final and florida as champion
  • bd0027
    Options
    Well - The Prez says it will be a MSU-Louisville Final. That's gonna leave a bunch of people real unhappy - unless you're from MSU or Louisville areas.

I'm from Kentucky and trust me, most people here are UK fans, regardless of how close they are to louisville. lol.

Go CATS!
  • jkat3
    jkat3 Posts: 12
    Options
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This is the first year I've made a bracket but I don't feel confident enough to play with you big boys. I'll keep reading the thread though!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    While I realize we've had a tough time of late, I'd just like to take a moment to remind everyone of this gem.

2.gif
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

I'm from Kentucky and trust me, most people here are UK fans, regardless of how close they are to louisville. lol.

Go CATS!

I thought Indiana annexed Louisville anyway LOL. The games have begun!!! BBN all the way!
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    In to say GO BIG10!! :drinker: