Wii Fit Plus?

I'm a full time mum & don't go gym (wouldn't have time to go).. I have recently started to play Wii fit plus when my baby naps.. Does it actually help? I have the fit fit board but my BMI just goes up & down and my weight never changes!

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    It does for a bit.
    I just don't like all the waiting/breaks to get to the next thing..
    But I only had Wii Active... not plus ..so dont know if it is the same.
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    It gets you moving, better than doing nothing
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Depends on how much effort you put in - if it feels like playing, it is playing, and not exercise....It won't give you the results 20 minutes of Jillian Michaels' 30Day shred or 30 minutes of P90X3 will give you....
    It's probably better than sitting on the couch, but results will be little - as effort is not all that much....

You can do 30 day shred on youtube - it takes less than 30 minutes - hopefully baby sleeps a little more than that?
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I started with games and such on the wii fit plus, then I graduated from there to 30 DS and so on and so forth. These days I'm doing p90x, CLX, BBL, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, Turbofire etc.......

It's a starting point for sure. Eventually you will want to do more from that, but if that's what is working for you now, by all means, yes go with that :)

then graduate as you see fit for how your body is responding.