• Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
    WTG:glasses:
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Wow! you looki amazing! good work! definately gives me hope and inspiration :)
  • amyameliorate
    amyameliorate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done, you've done great and must be well chuffed.

Did you do any particular exercises. I'm just doing the c25k (week 4) and walking at the moment.

Thank you!

Year 1 - I lost most of my weight, about 80 lbs, almost totally through diet and with some cardio. I attempted c25k but couldn't stick with the schedule. So I would just go outside and walk til I was bored then jog til I was tired and repeat.

I also sporadically went to the gym and would use the elliptical for about 45 mins to an hour. (While this got 80lbs off me in a year it did leave me feeling a bit squishy.)

Year 2 - I did a ton of hiking and usually carrying 20-40lbs backed on my back. Also worked my way up to running a 5k pretty regularly.

Other than that I did 30 day shred dvd here and there but never more than a week in a row.
  • hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you - amazing job and I agree with all the other posters - you look AWESOME!! Great inspiration :)
  • Tinarerice
    Options
    Congrats! You do look great!
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    "The first post is strong with this one..."

You look marvelous!!
  • dglukach8
    Options
    I, too, started almost 2 years ago, and have been trying everything imagineable... mostly exasperation, worry, dwelling, disgust, considered beriatric and started the planning exams, the psychcology for the surgery,,, then decided to LOSE WEIGHT OTHERWISE. So, I am back, and focused, and really ready now. Thanks to God, my mindset is on sticking with it, and working to overcome the occasional discouragement, and connecting with this website community, tracking, exercising, and really thinking this in a very determined way. I believe I can stay even knowing it could take a year or so. I will be happy and surprised when it takes less time... with just focus and determination. Thank you for your post.
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look fantastic.
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    you should post more pictures because in all honesty, you are a HOTTIE!!!!
  • amyameliorate
    amyameliorate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you should post more pictures because in all honesty, you are a HOTTIE!!!!

Thanks. Though I don't have many photos of myself. I just take occasional progress photos for motivation.
  • JAyers27
    JAyers27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Job well done girl!!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    love it! well done to you:)
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Congrats!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome post...you look great!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!