Opinions on weight loss supplements

Options
I was looking into taking some raspberry ketones or garcina cambogia. I think thats how its pronounced. I was told that would help melt the fat off as well while I exercise. Are they safe is the real question here?. Also, I used safslim before, I saw it on doctor oz and tried it. Yes, it helped supress my appetite and I started seeing results. But once i stopped using it, my appetitie seemed more out of control then what it used to be. Are these things just flukes, that when you stop taking them you gain it all back as well?. Is my best bet to not try them?. I don't want to jeopardize my own health as well if these cause issues. Just wanted to hear opinions

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I was looking into taking some raspberry ketones or garcina cambogia. I think thats how its pronounced. I was told that would help melt the fat off as well while I exercise. Are they safe is the real question here?. Also, I used safslim before, I saw it on doctor oz and tried it. Yes, it helped supress my appetite and I started seeing results. But once i stopped using it, my appetitie seemed more out of control then what it used to be. Are these things just flukes, that when you stop taking them you gain it all back as well?. Is my best bet to not try them?. I don't want to jeopardize my own health as well if these cause issues. Just wanted to hear opinions

save your money. if it REALLY worked (and i'm talking permanently working not for a month, year, 5 years) don't you think we would ALL take it.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    There is no magic pill I am afraid. Regular exercise, good nutrition, monitoring calories over a long period of time is really the only way.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    NO!

That is all.

Rigger