over 100 pounds gone and I'm never going back :)

Options

Replies

• naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful and your attitude is so upbeat! I loved that you said it was never a diet to you but a change in lifestyle. We all need to embrace that philosophy!!
  • pammiejean40
    pammiejean40 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great!!!
  • natty1408
    natty1408 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing : D
  • jayceesmom512
    jayceesmom512 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats !! WTG ! You look amazing !
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Definitely a beautiful girl all along, but you look so radiant now. Your body looks amazing and your confidence just adds to how great you look. Congratulations, that's an awesome achievement :)
  • comittobethin
    comittobethin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing. Congrats on your victory!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look so fabulous! You're so inspirational!

GREAT WORK! :flowerforyou:
  • loosinginches2802
    Options
    You look amazing, what an inspiration, I have 100lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight, and this shows me it is possible x
  • stefaniatassone
    Options
    Congrats you look great, could you please give tips and tricks of how you lost the weight. I have to lose a lot of weight but am not doing so good.

Thanks again for all the support :)
    Hmm tips for weight loss..I guess I'll just say what I did:
    1) log into myfitnesspal EVERY DAY and log EVERYTHING you eat. You really don't realize how much you're eating until you see it written down. If you eat three crackers at a dinner party, log it! Just because it wasn't a full serving doesn't mean you didn't eat it! This is what I struggled with at first because I would say "oh that didn't really count". YES IT DOES!
    2) exercise as much as possible, it makes you feel great about yourself and it's great for you! Also, eat back some of the calories you lost when exercising, you earned them :) again, make sure to log your exercise!
    3) DO NOT under eat. It doesn't help you at all. You'll be hungry, upset, you won't lose any weight (if you do lose weight you will not have developed any healthy habits, instead you would have starved yourself...this is NOT healthy!), and you will get discouraged! Who wants that? :)
    4) treat yourself once in a while. Eat what you love but cut down the portions!
    5) this is the main thing I did: look for healthier alternatives to the foods that you "can't live without". I'm Italian, I need my pizza and pasta! I make zucchini noodles instead of spaghetti and I make cauliflower pizza crust. It's honestly delicious! A lot of vegan and gluten free cookbooks have awesome recipes! I love the "wheat belly" cookbook, it helped me cut a lot of wheat and gluten based carbs out of my diet!
    6) this is my last tip and I've said it before: look at this as a lifestyle change, NOT a diet. Diets are temporary, you lose the weight and then gain it all back and then some! This is your life now, commit to a healthy lifestyle and you will succeed! It will honestly change your perspective on losing weight. Because when you adopt a healthy lifestyle, anything is possible! :)

Again this is all my opinion, by no means am I a professional or an expert, I'm just telling you what I did :)
    Hope this helped!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    “The best way to do it, is to do it!”
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    great job
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AMAZING achievement, congratulations you look sensational, and very happy :) x
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement. Very nice and a lot of inspiration. You look Awesome.
  • lengthens
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I almost cried when I saw the photos! Maybe there is hope for me. Thanks for sharing! So encouraging!
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You got this right- lifestyle and not a diet! Awesome job!
  • Valarieswhite
    Options
    Congratulations! I am very happy for you and I am encouraged to stay my course. My birthday is April 4th and I will be 50! Wow it was hard to type that, but I am glad to be alive and glad to have the opportunity to accomplish something else positive in my life. I look forward to putting 100lbs in my past and having a healthier lifestyle. Thanks again for sharing your story.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    My name is Stefania, I'm a 20 year old university student from Toronto. I started my myfitnesspal journey on April 13, 2013, three days before my 20th birthday. I was depressed about my weight and I just wasn't happy.
    It was one of those things where I just woke up that day and decided that I was going to change my life.
    Now almost a year later I have lost over 100 pounds!
    Thank you for spreading a little joy into my life today. I don't know you but I feel very happy for you. Conratulations.
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling, isn't it?! You look great, congrats! I have managed to keep my 115lb loss off for months, but still would like to lose my last 15-20lbs.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a terrific achievement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!