Compliments setting me back

Options
So all my friends and family keep telling me I'm losing weight and my face has slimmed down alot and you can really see my weight loss I have only lost 19lb as far as I know because I havent weighed since the 12 September but also havent been on my wii fit and basically just carried on watching what I eat but cutting out all exercise. I know this isn't good but when people compliment me I feel like a fraud and sometimes it even feels like they are pointing out my faults. When I look in the mirror I don't see weightloss when I see Pictures of my self I don't see the weightloss it's the same fat girl looking back. There isn't a difference at all I can tell and I am just in a rut and it's frustrating. I keep telling my self tonight I will get on the Wii but will I really?? I have ust put my meals in for last Thursday and Friday and I smashed my callories by 750 on Friday. I really need a kick up the back side.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    Consider yourself kicked. Losing weight in the face is all well and good but you know you would rather they walked past you in the street and didn't recognised you because you've lost the weight all over.

So here's a swift kick up the backside ok! xxx
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I don't like kicking. So I choose to smack you upside the head. :)

<3
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you both!! Tonight I will stop moaning and start working on it!! I will be gorgeous before I know it!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    You're welcome - we all have down days but we all also have the massive support that is MFP! Here's a hug after the kick and you CAN and will do this xxx
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Loopy you are already georgeous !!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    loopy you look great! i wish i could kick myself in *kitten* sometimes too because on the weekend i tend to fail and eat all kinds of junks. I cant pyshologically tell myself, sharon you worked hard all week now you're gonna eat all this.
    Food is like the culture of hawaii. Gatherings, games, we all pot-luck here, where everyone brings a dish and everyone shares and the food is so delicious, it's hard to pass up.

we are here for each other. I just joined here in aug. and i love the support. i think it's better than the weight watchers meeting i used to go to.