Competition on MFP

Options
I'd like a bit of it myself, so for starters, let's introduce ourselves, give stats and goals, and what we're doing to work towards them.
I'll go first;

Ashton P.
Age 21
Current weight, 195.8, down from 205.6
My ideal weight is between 140 and 155 pounds
My first goal is to drop down to 180 lbs by January 1, 2011

I am predominantly someone who rollerblades everywhere. I don't have too many places to go, but I rollerblade to and from work, which, due to the uphill to/downhill from difference, takes 30 minutes to get to work at 7-9 MPH and 15 minutes to get home, at 15-17 mph. Lately I've added a 15 minute stretch to my morning routine of coming home from work, in which I drop my bags off and rollerblade to the end of my street (about 1.4 miles, one way). After this, for a cool down excercise I do a brisk walk (3-3.5 mph) for 30 minutes. I average (from MFP calculations) about 800 calories burned per day, and try to stay around 1800 calories taken in, per day (leaving me at close to a 1300-1500 calorie defecit, instead of 1000)

Who wants to friend me and try going above and beyond what I do, to challenge me to work harder? And in turn, I will do the same with you. We don't even need to meet in person, as all of our stats will be logged here. :)

Replies

• PoiBoyBlue
    Options
    I mean, after all, it's more fun to get a full-on competition with this than just talking to people who are doing the same as you.