HELP!!

Options
This week I have stuck with the calories (ok I went over once!) and done the 30DS for 5 out of the past 7 days and have lost no weight at all. I have been here for 5 weeks now and only lost 3lbs. I know my weight loss is slow (I managed to lose over 20lbs 2 years ago) but my diet hasn't changed dramatically, I have just started to watch the calories again and up the exercise. Any hints on how to kick start the weight loss would be greatly appreciated. I don't expect 3 or 4lb a week, but some weight loss would be nice!!

Replies

• mykaar74
    Options
    outside of the 30DS try adding in some jogging (running generally works for many people) and they have the C25K (9week program) that is easy to follow to get into running. Don't get discouraged, review your foods you may just need to tweek your food options some. Hang in there it's slow to come off but you'll do it
  • dbrace
    Options
    Try lowering your fat and carb intake while increasing your protein. Do not do this dramatically just lower them until you start to feel a little low on energy then add a little back until you find an amount that gives you just enough energy. Also, lower your total calorie intake by 150 per day and try that for a few weeks and see if that sets your body back into fat burning mode. DO NOT go below 1,200 cals per day.
  • Beebee78
    Options
    I can't see your food diary so I can't see what you have been eating, but it could be that although you are under in calories, you need to change the carb/protein and fat ratio's to achieve the results you want. xxx
  • jacgray
    Options
    Many thanks for all your suggestions and encouragement, will give it a go!