Motivation dwindled a bit

Options
Hi.. I am doing a 100 day challenge and its almost up. The end date is April 25. I was doing great at the beginning and now things have slowed down drastically. When I hit the plateau, I was able to overcome it. I want to lose another 20 lbs by April 25. Is that possible with just normal diet and exercise? I don't have a support team really that works out with me etc so I am solely relying on myself. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated. I don't want to give up. I've come to far.

Replies

• EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    For starters, the best thing you have done for yourself is to make the decision that you don't want to give up because you have come too far to do that now. I use sticky notes all over the place with messages like this to remind me why I'm doing what I'm doing. I may not have as much weight to lose as others on here but because of spinal degeneration there are days it takes everything I have just to be able to walk. So I need constant reminders to not just walk but get any extra steps or whatever I can in because as long as I'm still trying there is still the chance I will get the "brass" ring so to speak.