2011 - New Year, New Me (week 4)

Options
Sorry I'm late getting the new thread up. I worked last night and just got home. Good luck with all the weigh-ins and congrats to all those who've already posted their losses!

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

Had time this morning for a short workout so completed 20 minutes of the 30 day shred level 1. I'm off to work now. Will post later and catch up on posts.

Take care all!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats momtofour and robynrae on your losses!!

MayLan welcome back!!

I am happy to report I am down 1.2lbs so I weigh 163.6 current weight!!

This week my goal is to cook healthy for me and the hubby everyday this week! Drink 10-15cups of water a day and get in a workout everday as well!!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAY! :bigsmile:

Last week 161.8
    This week 159.4
    Total this week 2.4 lbs
    .97% lost so far (not quite to that 1% yet)

Happy Monday!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    last: 166.0lbs.
    this: 164.2lbs.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    well i'm back down to 212 on saturday but i really wanted to go below where i was before last week's gain...
    i'm gonna kick the a*s out of this week to try and make a loss of 6 for this satuday's weigh in - to make my goal of 206 for 10/2....we'll see how i do with workouts and eating.....

anywho....please remember to just post your current weight (and/or your past weight if you want) for your weekly weigh in reporting...i'm keeping a spreadsheet in my work computer that i update daily after scanning the thread for updates....

so far for this week i have updated...
    Porterbaby
    My2Loves
    bluiz13
    ultraviolencexo
    vkpmusic
    cnbethea
    robynrae_1
    kizzy_muss
    momtofour
    knh1123

i checked the wk 3 and wk 4 threads for updates....
    if you want me to update your weekly weigh in, dont forget to post it in the wk 4 thread......
  • Brittany689
    Options
    Had a bad weekend went out to eat way too much last week I weighed 164.5lbs this week 166lbs:frown:
  • MayLan
    Options
    I was going to skip my lunch workout b/c I was feeling upset about something, but talked myself into going and it definitely made me feel better. Funny thing is I forgot to bring a sports bra and socks, so I workout with a bra under my shirt and no socks- just sneakers. Go figure! I'm learning not to use food as a means when I feel upset or down- I mean there are other ways to de-stress like having a good workout.

Well, back to work for me. Have a great day all!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day (had a good week exercising, but not a good so week w/food...ate out etc). Last weeks weight was 182.2 and today I weighed in at 182.6.

Have a good week everyone!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Ok. This whole flip-flopping between day/night schedules for work is really messing with my body! I'm down another 2.6 lbs since my last weigh-in on Sunday morning. I find that odd, but I always weigh myself right around the same time and wearing the same clothing, so I'm not sure what to think. I'm not really complaining too much, but dang! Has anyone flip-flopped day/night schedules like this before? Is this normal?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i have not done any flip flop scheduling but i would easily take the LOSSES.....and keep running with it...
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    another loss for me i'm now 163.2lbs.
    my2loves; that's great, i would just take the loss too.
  • MayLan
    Options
    Did 35 minutes on the gym bike and feeling good today.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Two puking/feverish kids home today (yesterday was only 1 of them) and I'm not feeling up to par now either. I've only eaten breakfast today. My throat is feeling a tiny bit sore. Ugh. I hate getting sick!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hope you and the kids feel better soon Trace!!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    my2loves: i hope you and your kids get to feeling better soon. just take it easy and try to get some rest when you can.
  • knh1123
    Options
    88 minutes of workout today! Eek, I'm gonna feel that tomorrow!! 40/Tae Bo, 25/Elliptical, 10/Bike, 13/Treadmill. I went to do the last 2 minutes, and my husband was ready to go. Oh well.

My2loves: I hope you feel better soon!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Thanks e/o. No sore throat this morning so maybe it was just a fluke? *fingers crossed* One kid is better (after 2 days of being sick) and the other is on the mend. This is her day 2 of sickies, so I suspect she'll be good to go tomorrow. She's so heartbroken that she's missing 2 days of school (kindergarten). Makes me sad but it had to be done. She's diligent though and made sure she did her homework last night, even though she was sick as a dog.

So, since I lost another 10 lbs, I had MFP recalculate my Goals and it dropped me down another 50 cals/day. I know it's only 50 cals, but 50 cals is 50 cals, ya know? Guess if I'm feeling extra hungry I'll have to work out a little bit more.

How's everyone doing this week? Are you struggling with anything? It seems like we've lost a few people as the weeks go on. That's too bad. Let's have a ROLL CALL to see who's still with us. So, if you're here, POST! :flowerforyou:
  • Brittany689
    Options
    I'm still here! I hope your child feels better soon my three kids just got over the flu thank god. My oldest is in preschool and shes been upset that she missed two days of school and not see her friends.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'm still HERE!!
    i noticed we lost quite a few from the first week thread...i would say at least 6-8 never reported the first weeks losses/gains....sorry to see them go but those that are sticking it out will continue to do amazing as we support each other thru our next 13-14 wks until the new year....it will be amazing to see how much our "little" group can accomplish in that amount of time...i already predicted in another week's thread that we could lose 500 over the 17wks with the 28people that were on the list...but realistically right now we only have about 20 people updating weekly...i still say we can do 500lbs....that's just about 30lbs a week divided by 20 people??? that's about 1 1/2lb a week per person...we are kicking the as* out of that right now.....let's go folks...we can do this...i challenge you to stay the course and make this goal I have set for our group ;)
    no pressure or anything LOL....