Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My numbers on the scale are like old friends

As I weigh myself once a week & my numbers are getting lower...Im excited to see what the number will be. It's like a old friend I havn't seen in a while. I think to myself the last time I was that number & what time frame that was? what was I doing? What did we do to enjoy being that number? What was I wearing? Then I start looking forward to the next week to see another old friend of mine.
It's very exciting & something you can do to change your mind set. It overcomes everything else. Were now getting into halloween candy season then next the "Holidays". Good lord. This really helps work for me cause I dont care about snacking, getting off focus, make a excuse not to excercise & over eat. I just want to see my old friends!

Lynda

Replies

• azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    That is so funny cause I sorta do the same thing! I love to remember back when I was the weight I now see on my scale! Halloween doesnt concern me since I dont really like sugary foods. Every now and then I might want a bite of chocolate but not too often! Now Thanksgiving........I can only pray LOL
  • I like this. I also love seeing and hearing from old friends :) I miss my old friends !!!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    This year will be the first year that I'm glad to not be with family around the holidays (live 12 hours away for law school, can't go home to visit because of hubby's job). Hubby will cook, but I can pick the meal choices to match MY dietary needs.

But you're right!! I can't wait til I see 160 again. That's my next little goal ... 160 is such a good friend, we haven't seen each other in years. Sadly.