Someone called me a *****

Options

Replies

• tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    mutt.

For me, no breeders and no purebreds till all adoptable dogs have homes.
  • trainingman123
    trainingman123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The Bulldog from Bugs Bunny?
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    I'd be a wolf, due to their family loyalty. But if for any reason I wasn't magically turned into a wolf, then my next choice is a pitbull/American Bulldog (probably brindle like my son's dog that my ex had to take in the divorce because he's that petty). They get a bad rap because of how muscular they are.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Mutt.

My nationality has been guessed to be everything from Irish to Russian, I excel at nothing but am pretty good at most things, can adapt to anything and survive anywhere.

We da best!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    A chihuahua mixed with yorkie. Just like my profile pic! He's soooooooooooooo cute! I've noticed people tend to buy dogs that have similar personality traits to them anyways...and a lot of the time people look a little like their dogs, like if you really look. My dog's hair color is identical to mine! Aw I love his little precious self <3333
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Border collie top pick, or Belgian shepherd second pick. Both are intelligent, highly driven, high energy, sensitive, intuitive, agile, aggressive when necessary and protective.

d3f7b47c-f96c-482d-97be-8370de7d606f.jpg?t=1395244361

46f44177-6cf9-4e3e-a01e-2e43b818b148.jpg?t=1395244427
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Some kind of terrier. All of the bounding energy!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My Pit/JRT is exactly like me, so I'd say I'd be her. She loves to sleep and cuddle, but when it's time to play, it's on!

Dollysmall.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    mutt.

For me, no breeders and no purebreds till all adoptable dogs have homes.

I love mutts too, but there are plenty of dogs up for adoption that are clearly from a specific breed, you couldn't officially call them purebred unless the adoption agency got that information when the animal was relinquished, but most people don't particularly care about their dogs pedigree. The only reason I would hesitate recommending adopting some breeds, including the rotties and boxers I love so much, is because not knowing their history or the temperament of their parents can be an issue for those less experienced with handling large breeds.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I am such a dachshund.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Mutt. Jindo and Husky mix oooh yes. I wish, if I were a dog that is..
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Most beautiful dog there is....IMHO

Some want to run with the big dogs, but all they can do is sit on the porch and bark!

2ajnqe1.jpg
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'd be a Saluki.... most beautiful dogs ever; we were breeders and showers, finished 9 champions..
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    The Bulldog from Bugs Bunny?

Yes!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Most beautiful dog there is....IMHO

Some want to run with the big dogs, but all they can do is sit on the porch and bark!

2ajnqe1.jpg

SWOON! My husband has to drag me away every time I see a rottie. We're finally in a house with a yard, I may have to start looking for a new baby this summer, not sure my 4 cats would be thrilled with this idea....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I'd be a fox
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Chichiwawa or yorkie mixed with border collie.
    Don't know what it would look like .. just going with personality ...
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Bichon Frise. Have one and LOVE him to death, intelligent, full of energy and everyone and i mean everyone squees over him. When we take him for car rides grown men squee and shout look at the doggy lolol. Aside from random strangers always wanting to touch me, yeah i can totally go with it :D

534338_475231362491038_236616290_n.jpg
    Thats my baby boy right there Mr. Bucky Bigglesworth
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'd be a wolf, or a wolf-dog. If I'm a wolf-dog then it would be a wolf-husky crossbreed, just like Diefenbaker from Due South because I like huskies.