Favorite low calorie chocolate treats?

Options
13»

Replies

• easjer
    easjer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Purchase: Right now (Easter time only), Hershey's chocolate marshmallow eggs. 100 calories each.

At home: Chocolate meringue cookies. Not too difficult to make, but low cal and yummy. If you thoroughly bake the meringue, they are reminiscent of astronaut ice cream.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Diana's dark chocolate frozen bananas. They keep me sane. ;)

I eat the milk chocolate ones!!! So good!! 130 calories each and taste like banana icecream!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Fiber one brownies, Syntha 6 chocolate milkshake or cookies and cream protein shake. Got some quest bars, but not too sure about them
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Vitalicious deep chocolate muffin tops - like cake and a cookie rolled into satisfying, 100-calorie, yumminess!

I love those and Diana's dark chocolate frozen bananas. They keep me sane. ;)

Not sold In Canada son of a b*&^%
  • PowerBeautyFitness
    Options
    I really like baking with whey protein powder, stevia, and oat flour. They're low glycemic and delicious!

Danny :):smile:
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Pretzel M and M's
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    QUOTE: Fiber One chocolate chip brownies (just saw someone posted this ahead of me).

Yea, me too, they are so chocolaty it seems like a sin. Was reading something last week where people were bashing them because of the ingredients. Hey - make your own if you feel these are poison!!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I'm currently hooked on Lindt Lindor Truffles - Extra Dark 60%. 70 calories for 1. It's part of my evening snack most nights with a scoop of protein and water (usually chocolate!) :)

Those f***ing rock!!!!!
  • ValGogo
    Options
    Now I want chocolate covered frozen bananas so hard.

I freeze bananas and blend them in the food processor with a tsp of Nutella

Lord have mercy, Scarlett. I had those in Disney about a hundred years ago, only they had nuts stuck to the chocolate.
  • ValGogo
    Options
    hershey's with almonds (half bar)
    Pretzel m & m's (word!)

If I'm going to have chocolate, I just have it and make sure it's not daily or hourly.

Now, bagels, that's another story. I'm looking for a "Bagel's Anonymous" meeting if y'all know of any. New York bagels..... fuhggeddaboutit!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Code d'or single portions (ok to be fair I asked my mom to get me some from France)
    100 calorie bars from Trader Joe's
    Dove chocolate eggs (I may or may not have bought 4 bags of them)
    Quest chocolate bars
    Chocolite bars or chocolates
    Chocolate powder in my oatmeal
    Kozy Shack chocolate pudding

Got to try the jello cups but a bit worried of too much artificial stuff (and I can always taste it).

Something incredible is the Chocolate Underground yogurt from Stonyfield Farms. So good. But at 170 calories and 35g of sugar it's a once in a while thing. The Greek version just doesn't compare.

I really miss Danette cups from France...