Frozen

Options
madhatter2013
madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
Okay, so in the movie Idina Menzel sings "Let it Go" but at the end credits it's sung by Demi Lovato. Which version do you like better?

I have a new found obsession with this movie. LOL :-)

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Idina's.
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I like Demi's but that's only because I love her. The other is more fitting for the character in the movie tho. LOVE Frozen!!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it yet and was supposed to bring it home last night for my little girl. Never got a chance to stop and grab it....and yes, I got the puppy dog eye look when she realized I didn't pick it up. Then this morning she did her finger pointing at me with the words "you better get it today daddy!"
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it yet and was supposed to bring it home last night for my little girl. Never got a chance to stop and grab it....and yes, I got the puppy dog eye look when she realized I didn't pick it up. Then this morning she did her finger pointing at me with the words "you better get it today daddy!"

Ah hahaha, I can visualize that with my daughters. They told me I had better have it by today when I pick them up. That's our "family time" movie this weekend.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I thought it was sung by Adele Dazeem :huh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I don't have a preference, but it's hilarious to hear my four year old sing it.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options

:laugh: Hell, (*Frozen* over), hath no furry like a little girl scorned! Get on it Daddy! :drinker:
  • phars73
    phars73 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ahh Frozen! My boys (8 and 6) have learned how to PPV movies! Needless to say they bought it last night (rented) all on their own! Guess that means now I should at least watch it.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Idina by far

this has reminded me I need to go buy it for myself

and watch it everyday because its amaze
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Is this a real question? The other version is fine, but Idina wins easily.
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Is it sad that I preordered the movie so it arrived on my doorstep yesterday by the time I came home from work? haha

And I liked Idina better
  • DOVE437
    DOVE437 Posts: 15
    Options
    I own both, Idina's. :)

We pre ordered it through Disneystore.com because you get 4 lithographs with it, and my 5 year old daughter is going crazy because we haven't gotten it yet. My son (7) also loves the movie but rolls his eyes every time his sister starts singing "Let it Go" and she's been running around with her Anna and Elsa hair pieces I made for weeks. LOL
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Suddenly feels like the only person who hasn't seen it.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Idina's is definitely better. I love Demi Lovato, but Idina definitely is a better vocalist and it shows. I bought the movie for myself yesterday and watched it last night for the first time. It was great!!!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    We preordered through Amazon Prime and had it Monday when we got home from work. My kids watched it Monday night!

And, duh,...Broadway star over popcorn cheese any day.
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    they are both awesome, but Idina FOREVER! :) and i pretty much wish i had a 4 year old daughter to have a princess party with while watching this wonderful movie. my husband bought it for me yesterday and surprised me with it after i got home from work. *heart eyes*
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options

you also better buy her all of the frozen merchandise to make up for not having it yesterday. that's just against the daddy rules!! ;)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

You're one of at least two (me being the second).
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

You're one of at least two (me being the second).

I'm the third, I guess, as I've never seen it either.