Weighing in- actual weight

Options
I weigh in on Tuesdays - I was 133.4 at 6am. I had a doc appt at 1:45pm and weighed in at 136.6 D: What weight should i go off?

Replies

• mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Go off your scale since you use that more frequently. Every scale is different. Regardless of what they say, if you are losing you are losing.
  • sashafischang
    sashafischang Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I agree. Use your own scale. You probably weighed more at the doctor's office because it was later in the day and you had been eating and drinking. I weigh myself Friday morning before eating or drinking anything.
  • mamabanana
    mamabanana Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    and don't forget weight does fluctuate during the day after drinking, eating etc.. As mentioned before, go by the scale you use everyday to determine if you have lost or gained, and continue your routine of doing it once a week. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    the number is irrelevant...you should use the same scale and weigh in at the same time and under the same conditions...and even then, there's going to be some fluctuations. Nobody weighs exactly XXX lbs...body weight isn't static. The actual number is irrelevant, the trend is what is important.

By the by, if you weigh yourself in the afternoon you are also weighing anything you have eaten or drank and any waste that has accumulated in your body as well...all of that stuff has mass and thus weight which shows up on any scale. If you eat a Lb of food guess how much more you will weigh roughly?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Agree with everyone above and I'll add: did your weight at the doctor's office include the same clothing and shoes you usually weigh in at home? I'm guessing you were wearing more and/or heavier items at the doctor's office.
  • GangstaMami
    GangstaMami Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was wearing light weight clothes... THANK YOU EVERYONE :smile: i was a little bummed out!