The most depressing part about losing weight...

Options
1235»

Replies

• oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Feh! I'm a distinctly gourd-shaped size 16, and I unevenly fill a 36 B. I don't even care if I lose boob mass because I feel like I have too little boob mass for my shape as is. At least if I'm back in my dancer's body, it'll look properly proportioned! Big boobs were just never my destiny 8D
  • bethanytapp
    bethanytapp Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I lost 58 pounds and went from a 38DD to now I think a 34D..... I haven't been able to buy new bras yet. I'm using safety pins to make the strap on my 36DD smaller and there is a little wiggle room in the cups.

The funny thing is that last time I was this weight I was 36C and went up to DD while gaining, but seem not to have lost it all.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Don't be too annoyed. Big saggy tits are not nearly as attractive as smaller, perkier breasts.

:huh: Well then...thank god that there's more to women than their tits, otherwise someone might actually give a damn about what some random pervert finds attractive.

lol.. glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. :smile:
  • sophieamhaley
    Options
    Oh my god I am so on board with this thread! Although I haven't actually gone down any sizes, my breasts have deflated a lot and I'm almost considering putting weight back on because I hate it!
    I can't wear balcony bras anymore, just those full cup things, I want pretty underwear and my pert boobs back! I'm getting married this year and so conscious about how I'm going to look in my bikini on my honeymoon... It's all well and good having a good bod but boobs are important to me, if only I had a spare five grand I'd have a boob job.
    Just spewed out a load of honesty there!
  • sophieamhaley
    Options
    well boobs are mostly fat unless u naturally have big boobs. guys like legs more so u should workout your legs. girls should have them thighs for the guys

Ummm my sadness about my boob loss has nothing to do with what guys like. I'm doing this for me. Thank you for your unsolicited advice.

I wholeheartedly agree
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I went from an F to a DD. I'm really ok with that, especially since they actually look better with strength training, but I hope they don't shrink much more.
  • lisacarrana
    lisacarrana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is really interesting, I'm not at my goal weight by any means. I have lost 121lbs and have gone from a 48 DD to a 40 C and the C cup is getting a bit big now. Everyone always comments that I have lost my boobs and butt, it gets to me a little bit as I've always had them and now they are disappearing, but so is everything else, I think my body is just in proportion.

I can't believe how expensive new underwear is! I did not think about that at the start of my journey!
  • ProjectYummyMummy
    ProjectYummyMummy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This forum seriously needs a like button. I can so relate.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I lost 89 pounds and I'm pretty sure all of that was in my boobs because I went from a large C to a VERY small A and from and XXL shirt to a S. Even down a shoe size and a ring size.. But only down 2 pants sizes...

This time around there is more empty space in my C cup than actually breasts already and I'm only down 35-ish pounds .. I need new bras for sure.
    Thankfully my husband agreed to buy me boobs when I lose the bulk of my weight. So maybe around this time next year.....
  • megxmas95
    megxmas95 Posts: 26
    Options
    I was barely a B before, now I'm a AA but have to deal with A cup bras as it's tough finding reasonably priced double AAs!

I don't mind really, everyone in my family's had small boobs, I just think it warps my sense of how big my tummy is, because there's comparably not much difference. I think my brain sees it as the 'big all over' that I've always been, rather than the 'small all over that I am now'. Sigh!
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Mine are actually getting bigger!! They are pretty perky though, so I haven't gotten fitted for a bra yet.

Hey!! My eyes are up here! ^^ :laugh:
  • sophieamhaley
    Options
    This forum seriously needs a like button. I can so relate.

Like!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    MOST annoying thing? The same people who, at 230lbs and 40% body fat told me "you look fine" now saying "you're losing too much weight" at 156lbs and 23% body fat.
    Weight loss advice from the morbidly obese runs a distant second from this, not that ham planets actually run.
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have A-cups without a flat tummy, so there!

Same here! I was an 40A at my heaviest, and I'm an 34AA right now. I can't mourn for something I never had!

Can't think of anything that's particularly depressing about losing weight...
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    At my fittest when I was 18/19 I was a 38/40A. It's traumatizing to walk into a plus sized shop and ask for an A cup. I'm still at the beginning of my weightloss (only down 17lbs), but I just know at this end of this I'm going to be an A again. I'm currently wearing a 42D. My SO says he doesn't care because I am Beautiful Big and I'll be beautiful little. I'm probably still going to get a lift when I'm done. I don't want to go up in size, but I don't want to be saggy all over.

I feel your pain! In the UK at least, trying to find 40A's are impossible. I was finding myself in the 'granny bra' section most of the time.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Realizing that a lot of things actually do taste better than thin feels.

Tru dat.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well for bra size I went from 38 DD to... well, it depends on the brand... 34 DDD to 36 C, with some 36 DD. But they hang quite a bit, have stretch marks, it's not pretty.

For me the most depressing part is that I agree that a lot of things still do taste better than thin feels, and that I've come to realize that it doesn't matter if I end up with 20% body fat... I'll never look good naked because of all the loose skin. That, and to lose enough weight to get to 20% body fat, I'll maintain with way too little food. I honestly think I'll switch to maintenance earlier than that just so I can have 100 extra calories a day.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Last time I lost weight I went from a 42D to a 36DD. This round I'm starting at 40D. I'm waiting to see if I go that low again. Keeping them undercontrol is the worst thing about exercising. I found sport bras from Bounce.com that work good. For regular bras Bare Essentials has a large selction and they are not that expesive for the larger and more supportive variety.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    When I was fat I was once mocked as "a fat girl with small tits, one of god's cruel jokes" :(

I was 38C at my heaviest (210), a 36C at my current starting weight (176) and am a 32B now (157, still in progress). When I was younger and 135 lbs (which is my goal weight right now) I was also a 32B, so hopefully I will hold on to what I've got :wink: