I'm stuck! what do I do now?! ( pic)

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/jardimgirl/95caf6ba-77b9-4e97-bb1f-32aeba3355f4_zps0016cbd4.jpg

How do I get a flat midsection? I'm already at goal weight ans started stronglifts 3 weeks ago with a small deficit and there are fays I eat maintenance. Is this the right way to go?

Replies

• jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Anyone?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    I think you're on the right path. Unfortunately, genetics also play a role in how your body looks, so you might not be able to get rid of it all.
  • kevin572
    kevin572 Posts: 6 Member
    you still have some fat in you. you might of hit ur goal weight but ur body fat might still not be low enough. you should try measuring ur body fat
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    I think you're on the right path. Unfortunately, genetics also play a role in how your body looks, so you might not be able to get rid of it all.

Genetic matter that much?
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    I think the main thing you need to do is HAVE PATIENCE! Three weeks is not a long period of time to be on a lifting regime..get in your head that it is a process and that I really do think that belly can be much improved (although I wish mine looked that good!)...compound lifts works that core but it is not overnight. Good luck to ya! :)
  • You may be at your goal weight, but that doesn't mean you're at your goal appearance, which is the entire point and why I hate the scale as a measurement.

You're getting into strength training which is awesome and will help you see positive changes. If you're still looking to lose more fat (which it sounds like you are), you'll need to continue eating at a deficit for a bit.