I have returned from running away :)

Options
2»

Replies

• suejoker
    suejoker Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We're all just doing the best we can here, so you'll fit right in. I work from home, so I'm online a lot and love to encourage others. I'll send you a friend request. My grandmother used to say, "First thing when you wake up, encourage yourself, because no one else is going to do it!" I still encourage myself, first thing, but find a lot of support & encouragement from this community.
  • BiP0larBear
    Options
    Hey welcome back honey!

Congratulations on making that first step again and more importantly for asking for help.. I have a lot of shall we say "issues" lol and reaching out is one of them so I know where it comes from!

I am new here and have a load to shift and will often need a kick up the rear along side you..... so if I promise to kick yours will you kick mine?

Hows that for an offer? Not one you get regulary lol

D
    xx
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Hi there,

I ran away twice. I am now here for a third time. Guess what? This is the longest I have stayed with it and I have lost 18 pounds. I have a great group of daily friends that I chat with and love using this app. I would love to help you out with you weight loss journey. I log every day and try my best to reply to people's post.

Enough about me. YOU TOO CAN DO IT!!!! I've got your back! I am here for you!!! It is going to be hard but so worth it.

Feel free to add me if you would like. :):):)