New to Community - looking for motivation

Options
Hi! My name is Julie and although I have been using myfitnesspal app on my phone for nearly 3 months, this is my first visit to the community. My fitness goals are to continue on my weight loss journey, which by the way has become my new lifestyle! On January 1, 2014 I began eating clean and began walking. To date, I have lost 28 pounds! Go me! Yes, I am thrilled, but I'm not at the goal yet. I've hit a plateau and I'm looking for motivation to get me through. I have changed up my eating plan and my daily exercise in hopes that it would help me get over the hump. Any motivational quotes, stories, anything you have to help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks to all.

Replies

• tzfitness2
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new to this site... I am looking to lose 30 lbs I have not been on a strict diet plan for many years. I need someone to help me stick to my 1200 cal meals. I recently went back to the gym and hope to exercise every day either there or at home. I look forward to sharing my journey and helping others at the same time! Would love new recipes ideas!
  • loloangel
    loloangel Posts: 24
    Options
    28lb is amazing, well done.
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new...again. I started a couple of years ago and then stopped after only a couple of entries. Feel free to add me! We can all use motivation & encouragement from others.