Really?

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I'm in shock of the amount of desperate women on here who feel the need to have profile pictures of their *kitten*. It's sad. Wow!

chances are they are showing off their amazing progress.
    they're not desperate, they're proud.

i'd rather see a nice *kitten* than a chick in an ill-fitting dress. :flowerforyou:
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the butt shots if they have a butt worth taking a picture of.
  • prtyflwr
    prtyflwr Posts: 12
    Options
    Why so mad? Lmao
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    The best I could do on short notice. I didn't realize it was *kitten* day on MFP.

20127619_7001.jpg
  • Lemmy_Gonau
    Options
    I'm going to go ahead and post my *kitten* here today cause I can't contribute to the boobie thread tomorrow. :-(

006480x640_zpsfa8247f1.jpg

renly-clapping-game-of-thrones.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I'm in shock of the amount of desperate women on here who feel the need to have profile pictures of their *kitten*. It's sad. Wow!

i'd rather see a nice *kitten* than a chick in an ill-fitting dress. :flowerforyou:

It is kinda like trying to squeeze out that last bit of toothpaste.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    For the people that think I'm jealous and have a skillet butt, which is hilarious btw haha, guess you will never know cause I'm not that DESPERATE!

Exactly what a skillet butt would say.
    Maybe it's concave?
  • skullshank
    Options
    Why so mad? Lmao

im not sure people are mad, but if they are, it's likely that it's because you came to a site, spent a couple weeks here, and then decided to author a judgmental post.

some nerve.
  • skullshank
    Options

It is kinda like trying to squeeze out that last bit of toothpaste.

all i saw was a melting candle.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You have to give them credit, not easy taking a nice photo of ones butt!
  • wheird
    Options
    For the people that think I'm jealous and have a skillet butt, which is hilarious btw haha, guess you will never know cause I'm not that DESPERATE!

Exactly what a skillet butt would say.
    Maybe it's concave?

Spoon shaped.
  • prtyflwr
    prtyflwr Posts: 12
    Options

Hugs and kisses to all my haters :)
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
  • Skylark74
    Skylark74 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    There is no spoon.....
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    All I heard is "wahh!! I'm on a fitness page and people are posting pictures of themselves!!! I'm so needy that I have to start my own thread to complain and get attention!!"

Congrats, you win! You got attention. Are you happy?
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options

Actually you can reverse that really quick by posting a *****in' *kitten* photo!
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I can't handle two threads like this.

Matter and antimatter. What if this collides with the single guys thread? Everything we know ceases to exist...
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options

what in the heck made them desperate?

honestly, I know a lot of the people that are posting their butts. Most of them are happy people, busy people, they have lives. A lot of them have partners, a few are single.

None of the ones I know are sad sacks, none of them are desperate.

They are proud. They are confident and they are loving their life.

Some of them are perhaps a little bored during the day and partake in the daily themes that run around here. But I wouldn't EVER say any of them are desperate.

that's a pretty grand assumption to make. Is that because you would feel desperate if you posted your *kitten*?

desperate is as desperate does.

But don't color people with your own brush.

:flowerforyou:

I'd post my *kitten*, but I like my lips better...and yes...i participated in lip day.
  • wheird
    Options

Awww, sweetie, there are no haters. Just people firing back at a catty, mean, and rather unoriginal girl who made a rude comment to cover uo her own insecurities and dislike of her own body.