Zumba

Options
2»

Replies

• MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    carreen - I added it to my database when I entered my first workout for Zumba and just enter the calories I burn according to my Heart Rate monitor.
    Otherwise, yes, dance would work if you don't have a HRM.

It's an awesome workout.
    You can order the dvd's from zumba.com for 59 + shipping. that is where I got mine.
    Ebay works too...but can be a gamble if they are a burned copy or boot leg copy. Some look VERY authentic (I speak from experience - I have gotten "burned" so to speak before :).

Zumba!
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    carreen - I added it to my database when I entered my first workout for Zumba and just enter the calories I burn according to my Heart Rate monitor.
    Otherwise, yes, dance would work if you don't have a HRM.

It's an awesome workout.
    You can order the dvd's from zumba.com for 59 + shipping. that is where I got mine.
    Ebay works too...but can be a gamble if they are a burned copy or boot leg copy. Some look VERY authentic (I speak from experience - I have gotten "burned" so to speak before :).

Zumba!

Thanks!:smile:
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Zumba was so much fun! Can't wait to go back.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you guys usually burn with Zumba and for how many minutes do you do it?
  • iskatergirl
    iskatergirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba classes at the gym (24 hour fitness) I think its fun and I get through the hour without counting down the minutes, like i do on the elliptical. I only wish there weren't so many people in each class. Sometime its so crowded your more focused on not knocking someone out then working up a sweat.