Pregnant

Options
Who here is pregnant and just trying to track what they are shoving down their throats? LOL, I'm 12 weeks and have already gained about 8 pounds. I've been eating way too much and not exercing.

Replies

• Megh757
    Megh757 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 9 weeks
    Had lost 98 lbs give or take a few and am not just trying to stay healthy through this pregnancy
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 weeks and have been using MFP since January of 2013 without stopping, I've used it throughout every day of this pregnancy.
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    23 weeks, 20 lbs up (began slightly underweight) aiming to gain around 35-40. Logging faithfully, working out regularly...but my body seems to want to store fat! Anyone is free to friend me. :)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    27 weeks. Just want a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
    I am hoping to not gain more than 20 as I started out overweight. Lost 17lbs from morning sickness, gained all 17 back already plus 6 more. Baby is big, strong and healthy so I am happy.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Not pregnant (obviously)... Fitness can continue through pregnancy but discuss with your OB about what level of fitness and caloric intake (s)he would be comfortable with you engaging in. Life is about priorities and right now a healthy baby and a healthy you are top priority. Best wishes on your pregnancy and meeting your fitness goals.
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    23 weeks... feel free to add me.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    8 weeks and sick sick sick....

I'm logging to make sure I don't go too far under (set to maintenance right now). I used this with my last pregnancy too (he's 2 1/2 now :smile:) and kept weight gain to 17 pounds, which was great since I started about 20 pounds overweight.

Can't wait until I feel well enough to start exercising again. I miss the gym.