Wanted: Party Animals who lose weight

Options
Cedura
Cedura Posts: 184 Member
Are you a Party Animal? A bar hopper? A pub crawler?
Have trouble fitting your alcohol into your food diary?
Want support and motivation from other Party Animals?

Then Add me :)

I am a 25 yr old Graduate student who can't resist a night out on the town. My one night a week tryst with tequila has become a 3 - 4 night a week affair, and I am looking for friends and supporters who also do not mind food diaries riddled with alcohol and occasional junk food.

I have been losing weight, but some motivation is always nice.

Replies

• kevin572
    kevin572 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's how i do things too. i dont do 4 times a week nut once or twice a week. People give up on dieting cuz they get bored n i've been doing this for 2 months and ive been seeing improvements.
  • Cedura
    Options
    My "problem" is that I hang out in bars too much just so I can focus on my job. I cant work at home, and bars have free wifi and good drinks.
  • aplhabetacheesecake
    aplhabetacheesecake Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I go out frequently thru the week and weekends are CRAZY!!! however I rarely eat when I am out, and I stick to water and diet pop and if I do have a drink I make sure to dance my *kitten* off! I enjoy how my fitbit lets me know like hey chicky if you want that amaretto you much shake ur booty for it! lol
  • Cedura
    Options
    I have a fitbit too! They are awesome on the dance floor!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I say no to alcohol, but it just doesn't listen.
  • Cedura
    Options
    My Tuesday night bartender hands me a drink and I never have the option to say no lol
  • jolamerrill
    Options
    When I was at WW everyone would be adding up those points to see about a snack food....all I wanted to do was save points for my wine! Hahaha!♥
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I used to drink Friday and Saturday, but unfortunately my body doesn't like booze. I bloat like a mf and retain water for a damn week. Yeah, I go hard, lots of beer. Unfortunately I can't handle any other type of liquor! Gah! Im trying to drink once a month or something lol
  • Cedura
    Options
    I bloat badly, but I drink gallons of water in the beginning of the week to make up for the end of my week. It works- most the time.