Need Moitivation

Options
JaysWays
JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
Hey guys I have been on my fitness Journey for 5 years now. I have lost weight. I am gaining muscle. I hurt my groin finally back in action! Still have to listen to my body. I love to lift,run and I love Beachbody workouts. I completed Turbo a couple years back. I am going to give Shaun T25 A shot. 25 min A day why not! Anyways I just need motivation. Friends to help push me, since I tend to push everyone else. I know I can do this. I posted pictures of my body how it is today before I start this program. I cant wait to see results in the next couple months. I know its not all about what you do for working out but My eating needs to be better! I know what I Have to do. I Just have to do it!

Replies

• mariuxi65
    Options
    I hurt my back a few months back and had some really minor health issues and I truthfully got lazy and stared eating everything I should not and stopped excercising regularly for a few months. I just cleaned up my diet and started the videos. I am on week three and I have lost 3 lbs, my clothes is starting to feel better and I have more energy. Its pretty tough for 25 minutes and I sweat when I'm done. I love the fact that in 25 minutes I feel like I have gotten a great work out. I am now starting to job 3 miles a day 3-4 times per week, so hopefully that continues to make me lose inches. Good luck to you, I was skeptical but I am definitely starting to see small results in only 2 weeks...I know if I keep it up I will be down a few more pounds but most important, I will be a little leaner and firmer.
  • KaiserNiner
    KaiserNiner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Motivation and faith.

Maybe you've been pushing hard for ten or more hours a week, hurting, and it's tough, and the changes don't seem to be happening.

If you can't see it in the moment, you'll know success is almost within your grasp.

If you stick with it a little longer.

And don't forget that rest-and-care is as important as work-and-push.
  • BarnesyS67
    Options
    Likewise, new to myfitnesspal and need bundles of support, but also happy to support others. :smile:
  • andreagenther
    andreagenther Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. I'm looking forward to reading the responses you will get.