Before and after (210 lbs lost)

Options
Sorry for re-posting this, but I couldn't edit my post to fit an image into this forum.

I finally managed to break my goal that I set for myself 3 years ago! I just made sure I ate right and worked out really hard. Took a lot of effort and I gave up many times on the way. All you need is motivation

1FmdK4m.jpg

Replies

• waxwingdesign
    waxwingdesign Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done! Right on! You look fantastic, congratulations.
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Options
    Well done! Right on! You look fantastic, congratulations.

Thank you :D
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Doesn't even look like the same person....congratulations :smile:
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and the best thing is that you just kept on going - good for you :smile:
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hope you are feeling as great as you look :drinker:

Cheers to you!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely motivating, inspiring and fantastic. You must be so happy with yourself. Hope you continue to post your journey to keeping the weight off. You must feel so wonderful. You were pretty darn cute before you lost weight.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing transformation, the irony of the background in your first image is striking. ;)
  • rammsz
    Options
    Thank you everyone! This confidence boost makes me feel much tougher and more motivated!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Wow you look hot now! Good job!!!
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I would have never guessed you were under 30 in the first pic. It's amazing how much weight loss de-ages some people, even the very young such as yourself!
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Thanks for sharing, this is very inspiring!
  • rammsz
    Options
    I would have never guessed you were under 30 in the first pic. It's amazing how much weight loss de-ages some people, even the very young such as yourself!

Thank you! I was 19 in my first picture :P ! Now I am 22
  • Charlottecornish
    Charlottecornish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look totally fabulous!!!!!!!! Nice to know determination pays off!!!!
  • lisacarrana
    lisacarrana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person, great job well done, an inspiration too many.
  • kirstybell83
    kirstybell83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your amazing :)
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    that's a good looking man!
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) Means a lot
  • dbritt07
    dbritt07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sorry for re-posting this, but I couldn't edit my post to fit an image into this forum.

I finally managed to break my goal that I set for myself 3 years ago! I just made sure I ate right and worked out really hard. Took a lot of effort and I gave up many times on the way. All you need is motivation

1FmdK4m.jpg
    \

You look awesome, good for you! That is basically it for me as well. Lots of exercise and no fad/low carb/starvation diets anymore. Just calories in/calories out. You look like you have age on your side and let me give you some unsolicited advice; it is so much harder to get off 90 pounds (in my case) when you are 40-something vs. when you are younger I would imagine though I didn't have a weight issue when I was younger. Congrats!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing :drinker:

I always read the success stories to help keep me motivated, I have to be honest I'm not doing very well this week but after looking at your pics I can feel the determination coming back.

Well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!