C25k

Options
2»

Replies

• jeyloz
    jeyloz Posts: 36
    Options
    Just finished my Week 2 Day 1 session. It was tough, but I'm so glad I didn't wimp out and repeat week 1, I needed to push myself. I completed 5 out of 6 runs, I had to stop at one point cos my leg was cramping up like a mofo, and now I'm mad at myself because of it! I'll definitely do 6 next time. Anyone fearing the jump, just go for it!
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I started about 2 weeks ago. I didn't realize that there are only 3 runs per week, so I ran for 6 days. As a result, at the beginning of my second week, C25K had me on Week 3 Day 1, and that was too danged hard. So now I have gone back to Week 2 Day 1, and it was better.

If you are making progress, keep moving forward. But if you need to repeat a week, then repeat it. It's a long way from the Couch to the 5k. Just remember the tortoise and the hare! (Do they still tell that story to little kids in school? Or am I showing my age here?)
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm doing week 2 Day 3. It is going good, so far. If you need to repeat a a day. It will be ok, it will help you in the long run.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Week 2 done! So ready for week 3! I had to take a few days off due to illness, but I am back in it and my run tonight felt amazing!

How is everyone else's training going?