Food Diary

I just made my diary public and was wondering if anyone would like to take a look at my last 5 days and let me know what you think. Only the food and not the exercise and starting on 3/15. I am just wondering if I am missing anything
For breakfast, everything but the coffee, sugar and cream goes into a smoothie.
Everything listed for lunch is a big salad.
I don't track my water but I know I get more than enough. I have water with me at all times so I am not worried about water.
Any questions just ask

Replies

• ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    My first question is, Do you actually weigh and measure everything? :)
  • gagnon9691
    gagnon9691 Posts: 75 Member
    I weigh everything but the coffee, cream, sugar, and almonds. The sugar I measure, cream is a guess but the one time I did measure it was too much so I am sure I am under the 1T, and the almonds I just count out. I was weighing the almonds for awhile but it was always 24 or 25 so I don't worry too much about that. Everything else I weigh
    My first question is, Do you actually weigh and measure everything? :)
  • ColetteS4
    ColetteS4 Posts: 2 Member
    I am new to this, just starting out today in fact. I looked at your diary and was wondering if you eat your salad without dressing? I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!!
  • gagnon9691
    gagnon9691 Posts: 75 Member
    I do eat my salad without dressing. I find that with the cheese and meat and all the juices from the veggies I don't need the dressing. It just weighs the food down.
    I am new to this, just starting out today in fact. I looked at your diary and was wondering if you eat your salad without dressing? I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!!