Depressed and Discouraged =[

Options
2»

Replies

• Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hey hope you made it out running this morning! i am a stress/ bored/ happy/ sad/ whatever eater. i am a pro at making an occasion out of anything just to eat :) in the last month i have had to stop that too. but whenever i am bored or stressed out, i try to pick something really healthy, and if i am not hungry enough to eat it- then i know i am just eating for the heck of it and i try not to eat anything at all. does that make sense? like my husband says- if you are hungry, eat an apple, (or even worse raw veggies! YUCK FOR ME). if you dont choose to eat the apple, then you are not really hungry.....
    also- you can chew gum or pick a snack food that is low in calories and still kind of healthy- my favorites are a cup of cherrios or popcorn with light salt. also if you like low fat cottage cheese- its high in protein. i try to eat some in the late afternoon to keep me from splurging at dinner :)
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    hey hope you made it out running this morning! i am a stress/ bored/ happy/ sad/ whatever eater. i am a pro at making an occasion out of anything just to eat :) in the last month i have had to stop that too. but whenever i am bored or stressed out, i try to pick something really healthy, and if i am not hungry enough to eat it- then i know i am just eating for the heck of it and i try not to eat anything at all. does that make sense? like my husband says- if you are hungry, eat an apple, (or even worse raw veggies! YUCK FOR ME). if you dont choose to eat the apple, then you are not really hungry.....
    also- you can chew gum or pick a snack food that is low in calories and still kind of healthy- my favorites are a cup of cherrios or popcorn with light salt. also if you like low fat cottage cheese- its high in protein. i try to eat some in the late afternoon to keep me from splurging at dinner :)

I did not make it out jogging because it was raining!!! But I plan on doing it tonight!