NO LONGER OBESE!

Options
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!! My current BMI is 29.8! which means i'm no longer obese... just overweight :) hit my first short term goal of 220lbs. thats 5 lbs in the week or so i've been using mfp. i was 280 at my biggest. I was VERY plateued at 229ish. living at high altitude and keeping active kept me from gaining weight, but my lack of attention and effort kept me from losing. Going for a sprint triathlon in the spring or summer! MFP is awesome! STICK WITH IT! IT WORKS!

~jake

Replies

• JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • DigitalRain
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know you feel great!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yes! I look forward to that day in my life -- it's something to celebrate. Congratulations!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    awesome Jake! reward yourself with a full body massage, new pair of jeans for the fall that has set in, or purchase a new workout to get you that much farther down the road to your goal.
    GREAT WORK!
  • deana67
    Options
    that is great , I know you will go the distance...........:flowerforyou:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well done and keep up the good work.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I look forward to the day I get to say this as well!!
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! Great job!!!! What an accomplishment, keep it up!
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Many here are looking forward to that day and it's good to hear about it when others of us hit it and make it a reality.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    absolutely fantastic!! what a great feeling this must be for you and it is good motivation for the rest of us!
  • mountainmanjake
    mountainmanjake Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you soo much for the support and encouragement, I kind of felt like i needed a pat on the back and i got about 20! my girlfriend and roomates are sick of hearing about my weight-loss obsession, so its really nice to have a great community like this! Thank you soo much and to all of you on the path to the same goal, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • arich1231
    Options
    yay, awsome, keep up the good work!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • wvmom30
    wvmom30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thats great....you go boy
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Something to be proud of.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I just slid into the "Overweight" category today, getting down to 29.6!! SOOOOOOO excited!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    It's a fantastic feeling isn't it? And it can only get better. Well done!!! A massive pat on the back form me as well.:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!