What are YOU going to be for Halloween??

Options
Halloween is just around the corner and thought it would be a great topic to get our minds off of food, diet, and exercise! Post your ideas or what you have done in the past.

I am going to be Meg from Family Guy :):)

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Tweety bird :)
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Ha! Love your idea! 2 years ago, I was Lois, my husband was Peter, and our dog, whose actual name is Lois, was Brian. It was pretty funny. But, I have no idea what to be this year and we do have a costume party to go to again.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be strung out for halloween.

4 kids 8, 9, 10 & 11 (2 step).
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hallow'een is HUGE for my family as I'm wiccan so it's always my favourite time of year and the kids love getting dressed up. I'm hoping I can slim into the Maleficent costume (the wicked Queen from Sleeping Beauty) they sell in our Toys R Us, but if not was thinking sexy dead pirate chick!

I always fill my cauldron with spaghetti and put toys in there for the children to fish out and we turn the lights down and I tell them it's guts and brains - they love it!
  • Shayberz
    Options
    P!nk :)
    Yeah baby!
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    We're doing a Halloween costume contest at the stables where I ride. My lesson horse and I are going as Thing 1 (the horse) and Thing 2 (me) from the Cat in The Hat. :happy:
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    We're doing a team thing at work - we're doing the Addams Family and I'm going to be Uncle Fester :)
  • hartlife48
    Options
    haha awmylolo that's awesome...I am trying to convince one of my friends to be herb the perv, almost got her.
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! I've already started decorating the house.

I'll be Batgirl and my boyfriend is going to be the Joker :-)

Went and tried the costumes on for fun this weekend..and I'm in a size small adult Batgirl Halloween costume. Last year a large size costume by the same company was tight..so needless to say..I'm REALLY excited for Halloween..for more reasons than one
  • hartlife48
    Options
    wooo hoo shash that's awesome! I think it's safe to assume that your joker of a husband will not be able to take his hands off you ;) Have fun!
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    We are hosting our first ever Halloween party this year, costume required. I have no clue what to be, I'm having big time body issues and it seems like most women's costumes are slutty. I'm not built to wear those and other things are hard to find. Maybe if I lose enough weight...
  • melodylott
    Options
    Hey AwMyLoLo, wow seeing the 3 of you in your pic you could go as the characters in "The Mask" get a yellow zoot suit for him, a flapper girl dance dress for you and your dog looks just like Milo I think you could pull that off great.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I went as this in the past, if you're looking for a cheap and funny costume. Draw a big letter 'P' on a white T-shirt. Put some safe black face paint around one eye. Ta Da! You're a 'Black Eyed P'.
  • hartlife48
    Options
    I went as this in the past, if you're looking for a cheap and funny costume. Draw a big letter 'P' on a white T-shirt. Put some safe black face paint around one eye. Ta Da! You're a 'Black Eyed P'.

I LOVE THIS
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Hey AwMyLoLo, wow seeing the 3 of you in your pic you could go as the characters in "The Mask" get a yellow zoot suit for him, a flapper girl dance dress for you and your dog looks just like Milo I think you could pull that off great.

haha that would be good. i really don't want to spend ANY money on a costume this year though :laugh:
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    This is the first year in a long time that i have not planned my costume yet. 2 years ago, i went as Abby from NCIS. Last year, i wore one of my boyfriends dress shirts (over sized on me) and a tie, wore my hair in pigtails and called myself an 80's girl.

My sister usually has a party, but this year, they are going to one thrown by their landlords. I know them, but not well, so i doubt i will be on the guest list. If i end up throwing something together at the last minute, i might go as Abby again since i still have all the stuff i made.

I can't wait to start decorating, i have a LOT of Halloween decorations, and a bunch were just given to me. I think i will have to try to give some away to my sisters. I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to put up Halloween decorations, but that is only 2 weeks away!!
  • pressica
    Options

This is hilarious. I think it's so hard to find costumes for Plus Size Women. I am enjoying reading these ideas.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    My kids want to be ghost so I'm going be a ghost buster (maybe lol) thats the plan anyway :P
    I love Halloween can't wait till Wednesday so I can start decorating.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My birthday is actually on Halloween heh. This year for my birthday we are going down to New Orleans to a costume party, it's actually for the Anne Rice books, so I'm going just as a woman from those times. The dress is gorgeous, full blue with designs.. I'll have to post a picture later I took plenty. The only sucky thing is I bought it 35 lbs ago before I started exercising so it's not exactly fitting perfectly anymore, but it cost to much to rebuy (and you can't return them)! But I love it either way. I can't wait for the end of October!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

This is hilarious. I think it's so hard to find costumes for Plus Size Women. I am enjoying reading these ideas.

All the big costume websites have tons of plus sizes.

My boyfriend and I are going as Chuck and Sarah from Chuck.. I need to kick it into high gear to get into spy shape by then. I love Halloween!