Small changes that make a big difference!

Options
2»

Replies

• CoordinatedKate
    CoordinatedKate Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I'm getting a ton of great ideas on ways to really give my weight loss a boost! Thanks so much!
  • MeawTheCatz
    MeawTheCatz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I aviod using elevator as much as I can, drink significantly more water, and eat more fruits. In fact, I replace my hearty dinner with fruits and vegatables 3-4 times/week. :-)
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Very very little soda. I maybe have one a month when I'm out with friends and don't want to drink.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread! I also do small exercises at work...squats, push ups etc. Prepping healthy snacks ahead of time has been huge! Instead of going for the easiest thing...a box of crackers, etc I can go for apple slices, carrots, a small amount of cottage cheese, etc. I was going home and looking at what to make for dinner meanwhile eating 400 cals worth of crackers! Lol. Cutting that out has made a big difference.
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water. I have gone from some days of no water to 8-12 cups of water. I feel better and my skin looks better.

Same here! It's like my skin I going "thank you, thank you, thank you"
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Something that I do now is chew gum(sugarless) when I make dinner. I was a huge snacker while making dinner. No extra calories now... Yeah,,,,,
  • UFITYETXX
    UFITYETXX Posts: 38
    Options
    Im lucky to be a preschool teacher...im not allowed to sit! When the kids are playing I walk the track around their playground and run with them whenever possible...they think its fun and I burn calories! Lots of water too...