Possibly losing my mind - you tell me...

messyhare
messyhare Posts: 366 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so here's the deal. I just want to change my signature to reflect my new weight. It's not anything major - just a lil pound but its a pound down and I want to show it!

So I have searched and searched for how to do that. I remember it being easy to create a signature to begin with but could not for the life of me find anything connected to a signature in my settings. I finally went to help and found this: Q. How do I add a ticker to my forum signature? I read it, knowing that it would tell me how to make a change to my current signature which it did BUT when I follow the instructions, these:

5. Now click on the "My Home" tab, then click "Settings" in the light blue bar below the tabs, and finally, click on the "Change forum signature" link.6. Right-click in the box where you can type your forum signature and choose "Paste."
7. Finally, click "Save Changes."

I don't have the "Change forum signature" link. I have all the other links but that one is not there. I promise. I have put my finger on my screen and touched every single link that IS there and that one is missing.

Any idea as to why?

Replies

• You can go to tools then select edit weight data for your ticker chick xxx
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Ok, look at the top of this page that you are on now. Above the title of your topic, see where it says Signature? That's where you do that.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    OHHHHHHH thank you so much!! Changed, mind back to normal :wink:
This discussion has been closed.