Hello :) This is me and my story :)

Options
Hello, in order to introduce myself here I will just copy my "About" description :)
Feel free to add me as a friend. I think I will start with a 1200-1400 calorie goal, eating back all my exercise calories, as mfp suggested. Anyone with me? :) I will appreciate it.

I have just had it enough.

5 ft 8. Trying to be "healthy" since I am 12. At the age of 12 I started doing intense tae-bo with my mum, she also told me how to eat healthy, teached me why whole wheat bread is better, what is a portion size and why is it good to take care of myself.

But. Life got hard. I gained 20 pounds in school due to stress and since than I learned a lot about nutrition and sports, I actually am very active. But I never managed to lose the extra weight permanently, I always gain it back. Sometimes I gain a bit more. I am an emotional eater, a perfectionist and am very hard on myself. I want everything to be planned and perfect and ironically I somehow fail to do that all the time.

SO this is me now. I was vegetarian, vegan, paleo, bodybuilding diet, I learned what consistency and dedication means, I have had a 4 pack, a six pack, I trained for a half marathon and now here I am again. Gained some weight back in a couple of months. I just overeat and want to build a healthier relationship with food.

The thing I miss is moderation. I go to the extremes, expecting I can get unlimited amounts of..... (insert an ideology here) and not get sick of it, not gain weight and feel pretty cool. I realised I must learn to balance things out, to eat everything in the certain portion size and not stress so much about eating patterns.

I refuse to give up. I know that even if the whole world is "on a diet" and obsessed with some unhealthy body images or orthorexic, anorexic, bulimic, I still have the chance to find the inner peace and to achieve mental and physical health. It IS doable. I have fallen down so many times, but the failures have made me stronger than ever.

Now I want to achieve the healthy weight and master moderation. I want to stop with the overeating and take control.
Even if it is hard and no matter how long it will take, I will do it.