23 yo female from uk... aim=get a bubble butt

Options
Hi There!

I 'm really happy with my body atm and i'm aiming at maintaining weight. The one thing I wanna do is get a bubble butt! Squats are my best friend and I do them all the time, but I have a REALLY stubborn fat pouch just under my butt that I need to get rid of before I have my 'perfect body'! Hopefully I'll get there :)

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Add in deadlifts, lunges, split squats, and hip thrusts.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Thank you for making the world a better place.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    QFT. I had a skillet butt before these moves came along.
  • Honeycat89
    Honeycat89 Posts: 149
    Options
    Thanks! Time to google... :)
  • echoslug
    echoslug Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Get on a bike. For most of my life I was resigned to the fact that I had a completely flat butt. I mean it was nicely muscled but just had no volume at all. I started biking to work about 2 months ago and low and behold I have a butt. Not quite bubble butt status but it has visible curvature from the side. I was completely floored when someone pointed it out.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Get on a bike. For most of my life I was resigned to the fact that I had a completely flat butt. I mean it was nicely muscled but just had no volume at all. I started biking to work about 2 months ago and low and behold I have a butt. Not quite bubble butt status but it has visible curvature from the side. I was completely floored when someone pointed it out.

I should try that. I've been doing SL 5X5 but I have, what my husband likes to call, a secretaries *kitten*.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Shawn T can get you a butt. I did Insanity and my students commented on my "budunka" butt
  • Honeycat89
    Options
    I've been told I have a pretty good butt, and its bubble...esque. (getting there) I don't know how to explain which bit of fat i want to get rid of. It's like the side of my lower butt. I've been working out 4 times a week for 7 months and every part of my body has toned up APART FROM THIS TINY AREA grrr.
  • Honeycat89
    Options

Wow added some lunges into my workout yesterday, bum muscles are BURNING TODAY! thanks :)