No Underwear

Options

Replies

• Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

You're right! Holy comma usage! That's a lot of inappropriate pauses.

IFKR? I hope Jof doesn't see this, he'd probably pass out.

My intentions were that the intermediate pauses caused by the excessive amount of commas would slow your reading down, and better allow your mundane resources to interpret the text, evidently it only gave you an "out" of sorts, because now you've moved on to petty insults regarding my comma usage.

Inb4 "Run-on Sentence."
    98b4d2bb42375b1b57d9585c810bdad5_zpsfb83c50e.gif
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

My intentions were that the intermediate pauses caused by the excessive amount of commas would slow your reading down, and better allow your mundane resources to interpret the text, evidently it only gave you an "out" of sorts, because now you've moved on to petty insults regarding my comma usage.

Inb4 "Run-on Sentence."

I'm sorry that I called attention to your comma usage, and that someone else noticed, and that your feels are hurt now. Please, return to your judgement of women based upon them daring to discuss underwear while working on. I'll leave you alone now.

I hope you and all your commas are happy together.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Don't drag me into this cluster.

:no:
  • Achrya
    Options

Don't drag me into this cluster.

:no:

:tongue:

My apologies. I didn't mean to invoke your presence.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Just posting because I promised a mfp friend that if I found a stupid thread in the forums I'd post it to my wall. This one won immediately.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Inb4 "Run-on Sentence."

I'm sorry that I called attention to your comma usage, and that someone else noticed, and that your feels are hurt now. Please, return to your judgement of women based upon them daring to discuss underwear while working on. I'll leave you alone now.

I hope you and all your commas are happy together.

Joined Sep 2010

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Bump, I've only gotten to page two and I'm laughing uncontrollably
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    IN for no undies.

OUT for swamp *kitten*.
  • lilRicki
    Options
    Just posting because I promised a mfp friend that if I found a stupid thread in the forums I'd post it to my wall. This one won immediately.

Ha! I'm that friend, and I thank you my dear. I have sufficiently wasted time until I have to cook supper :)
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    wait, so if i dont like underwear lines under my athletic wear when I lift I am an attention *kitten* by stating it?

seems a stretch.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    I can't. I just can't. What if I squat and my pants rip??? I don't want the whole gym to see my b-hole. I'd rather have VPL than have to find a new gym.

Besides, my husband says VPL is hot. Don't judge.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    wait, so if i dont like underwear lines under my athletic wear when I lift I am an attention *kitten* by stating it?

seems a stretch.

but you're also an attention *kitten* if you state that you do wear underwear under your athletic wear.
    win/win.
  • Achrya
    Options

seems a stretch.

but you're also an attention *kitten* if you state that you do wear underwear under your athletic wear.
    win/win.

For the record I don't think either makes you an attention *kitten*, but rather that they are equal in terms of potential attention whoredom.

I'd be loath to call women responding to a perfectly reasonable question as attention seekers unless they were doing something off the wall, like posting pictures of their pantylineless butt in yoga pants. And even then...I'd probably be more appreciative than judgmental.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

seems a stretch.

win/win.

For the record I don't think either makes you an attention *kitten*, but rather that they are equal in terms of potential attention whoredom.

I'd be loath to call women responding to a perfectly reasonable question as attention seekers unless they were doing something off the wall, like posting pictures of their pantylineless butt in yoga pants. And even then...I'd probably be more appreciative than judgmental.

:heart:
  • mobrien0527
    mobrien0527 Posts: 412
    Options
    I usually wear a pair of spandex under my shorts, underwear free
    it's super comfortable
    when I'm home or alone sometimes I'll go solely spandex
    I see some people wear spandex alone in public but i dont feel comfortable doing that
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I don't like to wear underwear when I'm in home..and in public I wear it as a guard for erection..
  • NotAResolution
    NotAResolution Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    See, this thread is why I wear underwear on the outside of my gym shorts.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Ha! I'm that friend, and I thank you my dear. I have sufficiently wasted time until I have to cook supper :)

You are welcome. haha.
  • lilRicki
    Options
    My son has declared every Sunday "No Underwear Day"...I can handle that.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i'd rather soak an a ss-sweat diaper than my shorts, and immediately change after working out. so yeah, that's a 'go' for underwear.