1 Year - 80 lbs lost (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• t_paule
    t_paule Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I can't seem to see the change. Maybe its the purple you're wearing. Anyways, the guy next to you seems to have lost a lot of weigh. Good job!
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well done. Beautiful family.
  • walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :happy: Super job!
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Good looking family too. Keep up the good work!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!
  • kcsmalley
    kcsmalley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good Job and congrats!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You really look great there is so much definition in your face and neck but it took me a minute to notice BC the little princess stole the show with her big cute smile. Congrats to you!!!!!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats! So inspiring!
  • yemkomo
    yemkomo Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats, you looking amazing and your spouse and daughter are beautiful too. Good luck.
  • FattyNanaJanet
    Options
    I have had an up and down life battle with my weight. Was heavy all through my school years. But, finally in 2002, at 17 years old @ 240lbs down to 150lbs my senior year.
    From 2003 till '05, I had maintained my weight, but not for long. Since '05 till about march of last year, I have gained about 90lbs and have not cared what I ate.
    But then, last year I have wanted to get in shape for the sake of my family and friends that I need to get back like old times and push forward.
    Finally at the tip of my goal weight at 82 lbs, with 80 lost already. Exercise, watch carbs, count calories, enjoy!

Me and my daughter March '13
    8858e167-c7a6-40fd-9507-5695bb9e340e.jpg
    My wife, daughter and I early of this year.
    2c616911-369f-4dda-b789-1b97c81f7ce9.jpg
  • FattyNanaJanet
    Options
    You do look great! Hope you can keep it up!
    Well done :-)
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a fantastic achievement, and what a gorgeous family. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!