I'm back! I'm back! Oh glory be, I'm back!

Options
I'm back in my skinny jeans and at my original goal weight. :bigsmile:

Though I'm tweaking my goal downward because I can still grab fat off my hips a camel prepping to cross a vast desert would covet. But still, it's so nice to breathe in my jeans again. And maybe now my poor spine will quit complaining at me.

No more see-saw attempts for me. I just have to be consistent and strict from now on. And I will be.

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

Congratulations on your achievement. Give yourself a treat for reaching your goal (not food related).

I suggest you keep photos of your progress. Looking at your old photos will motivate you to continue your healthy journey.

I found weight lifting helped me with improving my muscle tone.

Good luck and best wishes
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    doesn't it feel great. Someone told me today I looked like I had lost weight. I have been maintaining since last July and it is great! Being overweight and cant wear clothes feels horrible, I try to remind myself of this when I want to overeat.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! :happy: I do need a non-food treat. The bookstore just might need visiting. Particularly the health and wellness section, since I'm still looking for ways to get all my nutrients packed into 1200 calories, and I'm a picky eater.
  • AnneMousey
    AnneMousey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1200 calories/day sounds like starvation to me! How about upping the calories to something reasonable, like 1500 (I do 1700),
    and BURN the excess calories off via cardio--walking, lifecycle, elliptical trainer, etc. Congratulations on achieving your goal!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    @Anne Don't worry, I'm short, old, and disgustingly sedentary. 1200 is good for me, at least until I either hit ultimate goal weight (not sure where that is just yet, but it definitely involves not being able to grab fat off my hips and belly that I can jiggle!) or become more active.