WRAPS-my it works

Options
Has anyone ever used those my it works wraps that you put on for 45 min to an hour and they shape you body and all that. I"m new to MFP AGAIN lol never really made it past a few days of diet and exercise, but this time I'm serious. i hear alot about these wraps mostly somewhat good an i see them every where. I been thinking about ordering. . any suggestions , comments, reviews, or concerns.

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    the only secret to weight loss is eating in a reasonable calorie deficet...

those wraps or pills or diets that sell you food are temporary fixes that are a waste of money.
  • SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    just sucks the water out of you - youll be back to normal the next day.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever used those my it works wraps that you put on for 45 min to an hour and they shape you body and all that. I"m new to MFP AGAIN lol never really made it past a few days of diet and exercise, but this time I'm serious. i hear alot about these wraps mostly somewhat good an i see them every where. I been thinking about ordering. . any suggestions , comments, reviews, or concerns.

If you're really "serious" this time, follow MFP - hit your calorie goal/macros and exercise. You don't need wraps. They suck water and money out of you, that's it. They are a MLM sham and you can get the same effect with cling wrap and Preparation H.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    The salon I used to work at sold them but I never really pushed them on customers because I never really believed they worked...

I did a 4 pack in the month leading up to my wedding last summer (because I got them diet cheap) and had no difference....