Losing 10 lbs.

Options
Any advice on how many calories I would need to lose 10 lbs. I'm 5'4" and weigh about 110 lbs., I gained about 5 lbs. during vacation and I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs. Any idea on how much protein I should be consuming?

Replies

• Soapfan777
    Options
    At 110 lbs., I think you are fine and shouldn't lose a morsel unless for medical reasons. However, if you are determined to lose 10 lbs. then the best way to measure this is to record your foods and activities then run the reports. It will give your the pros and cons of your efforts.
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Losing 10 lbs would make you 100 lbs. At 5'4" that would make you seriously underweight. You should GAIN 10 lbs instead.
  • tpaul98
    tpaul98 Posts: 8
    Options
    I know it would make me slightly underweight, but I feel that I would be more confident and happier if I were at a 100 lbs. I'd also like to detox, as I've been eating Sonic shakes, waffles and Thai food for the past week. Junk food has never been one to agree with my stomach.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You don't need to lose weight and you don't need to detox. 5'4" and 100 pounds isn't slightly underweight. It's pretty unhealthy.