Need New Cardio Ideas...

Options
When I went to the gym every day, I would go use the Stair-climber treadmill because I would get a high calorie-burning workout in a shorter period of time. It was extremely effective. Unfortunately, the one in our gym broke and it hasn't been fixed. So, now I'm trying to find something that would work as well. I was burning anywhere between 300-350 calories during a 15 minute workout. So, now I'm trying to figure out what to do that will be as effective (or somewhere near as effective).

Any ideas?

Replies

• kyto7288
    kyto7288 Posts: 13
    Options
    If you're into the elevation type exercises you could always jump on a treadmill and set the incline up. I know it's not the same but it's probably as close as you might get. There is always the option of a small step up box. Rowing is a huge calorie burner but make sure you have proper form when doing it. I'm sure a few youtube videos will be enough to get you going. Something I did in the past was a superset of Rowing machine 2 min at a set pace followed by 2 min Jump Rope. If you do this for 14-16 min you will be pretty exausted and maybe even burn more calories.