Hi, I am new here!

Options
Hi everybody I am a newbie here! I look forward to tracking my goals and becoming a healthier me, as I get to know new people going after the same goals I am.

Replies

• dianadi16
    dianadi16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey sister i already know u sorry hehehehe:tongue:
  • Rgriffithpsl
    Options
    Congrats on finding the one program that actually works..........it does for me anyways! Its like a game, just try to beat it everyday, and the results are fast and exciting! I have already lost 10 pounds, and that was with no excercise. Now that I have added in excercise, it is working even faster. I have tried everything, and this is the only thing that has ever worked for me!
  • dntsharp
    dntsharp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey sister i already know u sorry hehehehe:tongue:

Haha... Your a wierdo, but I love you and I am glad ur doing this with me! ;-)
  • dntsharp
    dntsharp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding the one program that actually works..........it does for me anyways! Its like a game, just try to beat it everyday, and the results are fast and exciting! I have already lost 10 pounds, and that was with no excercise. Now that I have added in excercise, it is working even faster. I have tried everything, and this is the only thing that has ever worked for me!

I can not wait to see results. It is kinda like a game :-) I like the site already! Thank you for the info