Don't feel any different..

Options
I've lost 10 pounds in 2 months, but I honestly don't feel any different. I'm 5'4 and was 154 (my heaviest ever) and now I'm 145 and I look the same.. All my clothes fit the same... the bras fit the same...same with the jeans. I feel kinda discouraged because all that hard work of eating healthy and going to the gym everyday isn't showing. It's making me feel better physically though.

Replies

• Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I understand. Last year I lost 50 pounds. I'm 5'1. Everyone told me how much thinner I looked but since I never really paid attention to my body I still believed I was as big as I was before the weightloss. So, I neglected my diet and exercise and indulged in bad things over a long period of time and gained it all back. Once I gained back the weight and paid attention to how my body changed I felt so sad that I had let myself get back up again. Now, I am working to get back down and it's hard but I know it's for the best. I felt so much better back when I had lost the weight.

Anyhow, it may seem like ten pounds is nothing but it is. You may not see it now but it's there and it's really great you feel physically better. Weight can't really tell you about your health and if you are feeling better then I think it's indication that your efforts are paying off.
  • bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 pounds in 2 months, but I honestly don't feel any different. I'm 5'4 and was 154 (my heaviest ever) and now I'm 145 and I look the same.. All my clothes fit the same... the bras fit the same...same with the jeans. I feel kinda discouraged because all that hard work of eating healthy and going to the gym everyday isn't showing. It's making me feel better physically though.

Take measurements and don't rely just on the scale. You won't lose the weight all in one place, so you might ot feel a big difference until you lose a few more lbs. Don't give up... "feeling" the difference is a really encouraging NSV (non-scale victory).