Enter tomorrow today

Hi, I am fairly new here. I have been eating my foods then entering the data until dinner when I go crazy trying to get the day to balance right. Now I figured out that I can enter the meals a day ahead and play around with it until I have 4 decent meals. For me this is an awesome discovery! And if for some reason I don't follow my plan, I can still change it to match what I really did eat. I hope that someone else will benefit from this as much as I will.

Replies

• cathyt56
    cathyt56 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I am fairly new here. I have been eating my foods then entering the data until dinner when I go crazy trying to get the day to balance right. Now I figured out that I can enter the meals a day ahead and play around with it until I have 4 decent meals. For me this is an awesome discovery! And if for some reason I don't follow my plan, I can still change it to match what I really did eat. I hope that someone else will benefit from this as much as I will.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    this is what I do, too...

I also enter in my exercise for the week on Sunday. I've only used "remove" once in the two months I've been here, so that commitment is pretty powerful.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Great idea ladies - I'm very happy this tactic is working for you!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Never thought of trying that..... great thinking!!!
  • CMJ1979
    CMJ1979 Posts: 42
    That is a good idea, thanks. I might use that.
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Great idea on the exercise, Then, I would feel a need to fulfil the promise I made to myself.
  • cathyt56
    cathyt56 Posts: 12 Member
    Thanks for the addtional ideas!