I'm Lonely!

Options
:laugh:

Hi all! I've been tracking on MFP for about a year. But when I started getting off track, I just deleted all my friends here, I think because I was just too discouraged to talk to anyone about it.

Well, I'm back and would like to make new friends on this journey. I'm a grandma in my 60's, about to lose 70 lbs, and need all the help I can get. :bigsmile:

Replies

• struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    your more than welcome me to add me
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda :smile:

add me and do not delete me if you put some weight back on :laugh: we will work through ups and downs :flowerforyou:
  • RealRandomSam
    Options
    Welcome back! :D By all means, feel free to add me - I'd be more than happy to lend some motivation.
  • eddamyts
    eddamyts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You've come back, which means you haven't given up on yourself! Welcome back!
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    welcome back! never feel alone! best of luck :)
  • Singlejules
    Singlejules Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda. I have sent you a message.
    Please don't feel lonely ever again. This is a fantastic group and everyone is so supportive. We will all help you along the way on the good days and especially on the not so good, but hopefully there wont be many of them :)
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Done the same thing at Christmas 2013 , add me if you wish.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    The great thing about MFP is that you are never alone! Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • meme287
    meme287 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi! I am more then willing to be a positive influence for you, I am fairly new and would love to make more friends On MFP! Please feel free to add me!
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I'm just starting out too! Let's do this together.

Lisa
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Linda, feel free to add me. I'm a newbie and we can do this thing together! I've found that support means so much and i'm sure we'll have our bumps in the road to get each other over.
  • akarras823
    Options
    I'm sorry you went through that. Add me if you like, I'm in a highly motivated place and can give you lots of encouragement.
  • LisaFlag
    LisaFlag Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You go grandma! Add me if you want. We can both be responsible for our choices together!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Get your *kitten* back in here Linda!!!
    I am about to accept your FR and glad to see you back again.

Anyone can add as well if you want peeps!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Hi Lonely, I'm Amber :p
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hi I left for a while too. I am back and looking for older people to support and support me. Welcome back! Feel free to add me too. You can do this!:smile:
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Add me.. I'm here..
  • melliemichelle
    melliemichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was officailly the first day of Spring! C'mon, you can do it!