Diary Logging

Options
I have this funny obsessive thing where I have to make my calorie entries as round numbers, like all ending in 0...ending in a 5 is ok...but I will usually change it! I overestimate in order to do this so I know I'm covered!
Anyone else have any obsessive food/logging habits?!

Replies

• Cooper_8
    Cooper_8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not with calorie logging, but with exercise! I always have to end things on a 5 or 0. Running for 27 minutes? Not an option! If I'm feeling especially obsessive, I'll only end an exercise on a 0/15/30/45/60 mark.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Not with logging but with the television and radio volume. My TV has to be turned up or down in incriments of 5 and my radio volume has to be on an even number.
  • krystalrfletcher
    krystalrfletcher Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I do it with exercise too. Something about it has to be even either the time or the calories has to be an even number.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I plan out my meals like two days in advance, and log the parts that I have planned in order to plan my dinners/shopping trips for the next few days. I can't stop!!
  • gagnon9691
    gagnon9691 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one that did that with the volume but mine always has to be an even number. Actually, I do that when I am on the treadmill with the speed and incline. It always has to be .even number.
    Not with logging but with the television and radio volume. My TV has to be turned up or down in incriments of 5 and my radio volume has to be on an even number.