Healthy tip to loose weight! Don't put a number on it!

Options
JaysWays
JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
When people ask me for help or advice. Of course I Will give it to them,because I love helping others achieve there goals. I always get Jessica I want to loose 40 pounds by July. Whatever month it may be. Whatever number it is they might want to loose. DONT ever put a number on it. Our bodies are all diffrent. When you see ads like loose 5 pounds in one week! Alot of the times we beleive it. Our bodies are not all the same. We are all different. We all need different calorie intakes. We loose diffrent amounts of weight throughout the year. What people need to really understand. You have to take care of your body. Fuel It with healthy foods. If you do that, you will see the weight fly off. Keep tracking your calories. Average healthy intake for a human is around 2000 calories a day. As long as your fueling your body with healthy foods with that amount of calories. Then its okay. If your filling it with bad choices. You might have to eat less calories to loose the weight. Im a strong believer in this. I am not a doctor. With all the education, and what I have learned through the past 5 years of my health journey. Don't ever put a number on it. Listen to your body and fuel your body with what it deserves. Always and always educate yourself.
<3 Jess

Replies

• luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great advice
  • nikkisc123
    nikkisc123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that tip. It does make sense when you put it that way.
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes. your welcome! I use to always get so frustrated stepping on the scale. I don't anymore. It tricks your mind. Good luck to everyone! Feel free to add me. I'm always here to help <3