Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Losing appetite

I'm not sure if anyone else is going through this, but the past week I have been forcing myself to eat. I know if I don't eat it could halt my weight loss. As its been, I can eat breakfast now and go the rest of the day and not be hungry. I've never experienced this, I've always been hungry lol. I've been forcing myself to eat fruits and small snacks to at least get something in me. Any thoughts on what could be causing this??

Replies

• astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    in my experience, if you crash diet your appetite disappears.... the first few weeks of starving yourself you're really hungry and then your body accepts that youve chosen to starve yourself and it begins to shut down functions and expel lean mass and what not.. in other words, a bunch of bad **** happens and your appetite disappears...

this may not be your situation, but, regardless, eat a sensible amount of calories or pay the price in flesh... literally