Anyone starting 30 day shred 3/24/14 ?

Options
2»

Replies

• lorim385
    lorim385 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to start tomorrow too! I really need the motivation though...I've been feeling so blah lately but I need to get back to working out :)
  • themaddbeader
    themaddbeader Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I did a full round of 30 Day Shred last summer and had great results. Then I got accepted into nursing school... the early morning clinicals killed my motivation. I found having a group I was accountable to really helped. So, count me in to drag my butt out of bed tomorrow morning! And feel free to heckle if I don't post that I did it! What I did last time was 5 days/week, 2 weeks/level for a total of 6 weeks. That'll be my plan again this time, although it might get a little harder with my 6am OB rotation... might only end up 3 days/week. Better than nothing! Good luck to everyone!!!
  • themaddbeader
    themaddbeader Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20484-30-day-shred-march-24-2014

Started this group for anyone who wants some motivation! I find I do much better when I have some buddies to hold me accountable. Hope to see you there!
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 level 1 tomorrow. I really like it but the push ups and jump rope kill me (jump rope kills my knees). That said I'm better than I was on Day 1!!!
  • crenee014
    crenee014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me ladies for support! Ive added a few ladies that wanted to start tomorrow.. add me for support!
  • crenee014
    crenee014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I joined the group.. lets support each other! Everyone join
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I joined the group.. lets support each other! Everyone join

Ok everyone today is the day lets do this good luck to everyone most of all listen to your body and stay safe we have two groups going on
    This group is made by me I will check in daily for accountability and support

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50118-jillian-michael-workouts

Hope to see everyone post in the groups really helps stay motivated

Second group link is a few comments before this hope to see you there also I have a few of you ladies as friends keep sending request to those I don't have
  • Belleartist
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred today and I love it. I am also going to make daily videos of my progress while doing the program. I'm uploading my first one right now. If you want to follow my progress you can see the videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbrIwSqU5GAUexhSmrQEoRg
  • lorim385
    lorim385 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Okay, I didn't get to the 30 day shred today! I was too busy after work to do it but I will be doing it in the morning :) Is anyone else a morning exerciser? Any tips on how to keep a morning workout routine?
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I just moved over to the other thread.
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm NO GOOD at sticking to plans, but I did level 2 today for the first time. It was good. Maybe I should try it again sometime ;)